Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Office full of Adobe X and XI, installed DC

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2016 Jun 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This program is garbage. 

Nothing is intuitive, the menus are all gone, it takes clicking several different buttons, opening new windows, just to run OCR and then save as a PDF-A.

All of this worked well on all of the other machines in the office Running X and XI.

Additionally I install programs on all our office PC's and having to register a stand-alone program to someone's email is a royal pain. We slip-seat machines.

I absolutely, positively, hate DC.

Can I downgrade to XI?

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2016 Jun 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand the frustration associated with having your cheese moved. But it is true the new UI is generally well liked because most workflows require 10-20% less clicks to complete. Users can also customize the menus/toolbars and create custom actions.

OCR: Click Tools > Enhance Scans and select a file.

You do not have to register the product by user email. Simply use the Wizard to license, activate, accept the EULA on behalf of users, etc., and then deploy.

I don't know about downgrading. I think it's possible. Perhaps someone else on this list knows the answer.

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines