Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

One license = x number of users?

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I kinda need some help and understanding regarding Creative Cloud teams. 

Currently, the company I'm working at now has purchased the individual plan and we're planning to upgrade to Team Plan.

Now, my question is, if we're going to buy one license, how many users can use Adobe Creative Cloud all apps? Or do we need to purchase a license by how many users are using Adobe? If it's the 2nd one, would that be expensive?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Teams is priced per seat per month. One seat = one user.

>>>Or do we need to purchase a license by how many users are using Adobe?

That's correct. 2 seats = 2 users and so on.

>>>If it's the 2nd one, would that be expensive?

Expensive is relative. If you're a small group of 3-4 users then individual licenses may be manageable. The downside is that each plan is tied to a separate Adobe ID. When people move on, redeployment of licenses can be awkward and time consuming. Over time, tracking li

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Teams is priced per seat per month. One seat = one user.

>>>Or do we need to purchase a license by how many users are using Adobe?

That's correct. 2 seats = 2 users and so on.

>>>If it's the 2nd one, would that be expensive?

Expensive is relative. If you're a small group of 3-4 users then individual licenses may be manageable. The downside is that each plan is tied to a separate Adobe ID. When people move on, redeployment of licenses can be awkward and time consuming. Over time, tracking licenses becomes a headache.

If you're a business with many users then license management becomes crucial. That's where Teams shines: central management and deployment of licenses so you always know where you stand at all times. You know exactly who has access to which apps and other data crucial to admins.

https://helpx.adobe.com/au/creative-cloud/help/manage-teams-membership.ug.html

How many seats do you need?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Now, my question is, if we're going to buy one license, how many users can use Adobe Creative Cloud all apps? Or do we need to purchase a license by how many users are using Adobe?" I don't think I fully understand your question. What is the "Adobe" that the second group of users are using? I would take it as Creative Cloud All Apps, but then I can't understand what the difference is. Who are these people who don't use Creative Cloud All Apps, who do use Adobe, or rather, what Adobe do they use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines