• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Organization deleted?

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This morning I got two emails minutes apart. The first said...

NOTIFICATION: Your Adobe Creative Cloud for teams membership will soon be cancelled

The second said...

System, you no longer have system administrator rights for Our Organization-Deleted-Org.

The only way to contact support is to log into the admin console - which I can't do.

What now????

TOPICS
Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

You can contact the support team directly by initiating a chat session, click on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who has admin rights in your organization then?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know I am the only one with admin creds.  Nobody else in the organization seems to know anything about it. 

I think the issue has to do with payment.  The credit card that we were using expired and we added another a month or two ago.  I didn't recieve any warnings about it not working.  Note that the it also says Company XYZ-Deleted-Org. in the email.

How do you get a hold of support when you can't log into the admin console?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can contact the support team directly by initiating a chat session, click on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That gives me

Welcome, System.
Please contact your administrator for help.
A member of your organization is a designated contact for issues with your Adobe products. Reach out to your administrator or IT contact for help.
For product tutorials and step-by-step instructions, try our online help.
Catch 22 🙂
I think the organization has been deleted because of a credit card issue.  What now? LoL.  Set it up from scratch again?
One of the users reports when thay log in it tells them the organization was deleted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have sent you a personal message with some details. Please check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the contact.  The account was deleted because of the CC issue.  It will have to be set up again from scratch.  Case closed...

It is incredibly difficult to get tech support sometimes.  Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, can you contact me as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have the same issue. Online help didnt work. If i set up from the scratch i will be able to access my projects in adobe xd? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, 

My team Work with Adobe Business licences and adobe cloud for more than 6 year.

I receive a mail inform me -> my account whas suspended, without Warning

In french, the subject email title was:  Vos droits d’administration pour Adobe Admin Console

After talking to adobe support the support reactivate 4 new licences, but now, my accounts seem empty ( cloud data), no data. 

-4 November 2022, all my team lost access for no reason ( credit card ok, invoice paid ok)
-4 nov: When im log on the admin interface, the message appear: deleted domain, no more acces , nothing
-4 nov. 12:03 : I received a email say, my account wil be suspended for no paiement
-I paid my last invoice at time, the invoice cover 18-octobre-2022 PDT – 17-novembre-2022 PST

4 nov: I talk to a adobe support , for explain that and the support send me link to paid another 4 licences with credit card.

Now the account still blend, I try to log with many navigator, try to log noting. We tried to connect with different browsers, in private mode, not private, we tried the auto login. Connect, disconnect, reboot, nothing to do,

I can't recover my 100 gig from my cloud library

If you have any idea to recover my data?

My team is in crisis mode.  6 months of lost work....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

open the support tab on your admin console > start chat or start case or request expert session.

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines