• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Our MAC Workstations recieve the error: "there was an error downloading this update u43m1d205" from our Internal AUS Server

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2015 Oct 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our internal AUS server is running on Server 2008R2.  All the latest Adobe CC updates have been downloaded to the AUS server.

All MAC workstations are getting this error.  Our Macs are running Yosemite.  Nobody is running El Capitan as of yet.  Using "netstat", I can see our MAC workstations connecting to the AUS server when the user clicks "Help/Updates" from an Adobe CC application.    Our AUS server is only 4 months old and I don't know if this ever worked on our MAC workstations.

Windows workstations are updating successfully.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2015 Oct 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2015 Oct 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your response.  I checked that thread.  I didn't think it applied because, like I said, updating from Windows Machines works fine via the AUS server.  How can I verify where the Adobe update files should be stored for the Mac platform?

Also, if the problem is corruption, should I just delete all my downloaded updates (for the Mac platform) and issue another incremental update on the AUS server?

Any advice is appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines