• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Package Acrobat DC in trial mode?

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2015 Nov 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All - I am creating a Acrobat Design Standard CC Suite package to deploy to our company, which includes Acrobat DC.  Because of our Licensing situation, it needs to be  configured to only start in Trial Mode.  I used the Acrobat DC Customization tool and I do not see this option anywhere in there.  Does anyone know how to do this?  Perhaps via a command line switch during install, or maybe the option is buried in the Acrobat DC Customizer and I just don't see it or its obvious?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks brogers,

However during the install of the whole suite, it can't be in trial mode for all other apps outside of Acrobat.  The command line I would use for the whole suite sets it to fully licensed mode.  Of course I need to put Acrobat DC in the exceptions folder so it will run first.  However how do I and can I, set this separate command line to only run for Acrobat outside of the rest of of the suite?  Is this possible in the Acrobat DC customizer?  Is there an XML file for Acrobat that needs to be modified with these switches?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines