Highlighted

PDFMaker add-in will not stay active in Microsoft Excel 2013.

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Load behavior shows as "unloaded", even though registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Ofiice\Excel\Addins\PDFMaker.OfficeAddin value is "3".  I have also checked HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Ofiice\Excel\Addins\PDFMaker.OfficeAddin value, it is also set as "3".  Running Adobe Acrobat XI Pro.  I have tried running a repair on Adobe as well as on Excel.  I have also uninstalled Adobe and re-installed, all to no avail.  PDFMaker shows as an inactive addin, and allows me to activate, however, as soon as I close Excel, it goes back to inactive.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I am stumped.

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PDFMaker add-in will not stay active in Microsoft Excel 2013.

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Load behavior shows as "unloaded", even though registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Ofiice\Excel\Addins\PDFMaker.OfficeAddin value is "3".  I have also checked HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Ofiice\Excel\Addins\PDFMaker.OfficeAddin value, it is also set as "3".  Running Adobe Acrobat XI Pro.  I have tried running a repair on Adobe as well as on Excel.  I have also uninstalled Adobe and re-installed, all to no avail.  PDFMaker shows as an inactive addin, and allows me to activate, however, as soon as I close Excel, it goes back to inactive.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I am stumped.

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 10, 2016 0
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had had this problem a few weeks ago or so.

Easy fix,

Give admin credentials (Full Control Security) to the folder of the addin and the install location of Adobe if it differs.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2016 0