• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop not launching without internet connection

Participant ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a fully licensed on-going subscription with Adobe Creative Cloud. Everything works fine when connected to the internet.

When I don't have an internet connection and launch Photoshop (or any CC app) I'm prompted to install trial software.

Basically Adobe CC will not run apps that are installed on my computer, licensed and paid for with my on-going subscription, without being connected to the internet.

Is this happening to anyone else and how can I use my Adobe CC apps (that are fully paid and licensed) while not being connected to the internet?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Are you signing in with an Adobe ID or using a serial number?

If signing in, then once you have initially signed in with an ID that has product entitlement, then you can go offline for a period.

See Internet connectivity, offline grace period, and reminders | Adobe Creative Cloud apps

"You must connect to the Internet when you want to install Adobe Creative Cloud apps, such as Photoshop and Illustrator. Once the apps are installed on your computer, you don’t need an ongoing Internet connection to

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Adobe Creative Cloud

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you signing in with an Adobe ID or using a serial number?

If signing in, then once you have initially signed in with an ID that has product entitlement, then you can go offline for a period.

See Internet connectivity, offline grace period, and reminders | Adobe Creative Cloud apps

"You must connect to the Internet when you want to install Adobe Creative Cloud apps, such as Photoshop and Illustrator. Once the apps are installed on your computer, you don’t need an ongoing Internet connection to use the apps.

You can use the apps in offline mode with a valid software license for a limited period. The apps attempt to validate your software license every 30 days. You receive a reminder to reconnect to the Internet to validate your license:"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I discovered this is a glitch due to how my organization administers account security.

If an admin can please remove this post—since it's irrelevant to everyone else, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't know how to use the website so can you please help me out with this matter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SamuelMills, there is no matter, the problem was solved. So if you have a new problem, please tell us about it in detail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is isn't working right. Is there a new answer? Every single time I log into any Adobe product, it says I'm not licensed. I have to physically click on the creative cloud icon. When I turn off my laptop, the next time the same thing happens.

So, when I am offsite, I can't access pdfs or anything. Where is the setting to fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines