• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please eliminate the licensing hurdles for free CC

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Releasing CC for students is fantastic, but you guys don't see the massive hurdle of asking for our IT admins to manage the rollout.  

They are absolutely overwhelemed with tech support, getting hardware to staff and students, managing distance learning, etc.

My request for CC licenses will not be granted this year.  

Can you make this easier for us?

There has to be a way for the kids to prove they're students without the run around, or their IT admin.

If the accounts are temporary anyway, what's the difference?

Please eliminate the IT hurdle.  

Steve - NJ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Hi Steve, 

I have reviewed the details you have shared with me in the personal message and found that your school was not provisioned this can happen if the request was not submitted correctly, please contact your Admin and ask them to submit the request again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve, 

Could you please share your school name with us, I can check if the request has been placed and is it approved or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Steve, 

I have reviewed the details you have shared with me in the personal message and found that your school was not provisioned this can happen if the request was not submitted correctly, please contact your Admin and ask them to submit the request again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines