Highlighted

Print option to Adobe PDF is not working

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

error message.png

When I drop down the print box to print as an Adobe PDF, an error message pops up telling me that I am not licensed or it's expired. Which is strange, because I do have a license and can edit, redact, highlight etc with no problem. Can someone tell me how to fix this? Thanks

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Print option to Adobe PDF is not working

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

error message.png

When I drop down the print box to print as an Adobe PDF, an error message pops up telling me that I am not licensed or it's expired. Which is strange, because I do have a license and can edit, redact, highlight etc with no problem. Can someone tell me how to fix this? Thanks

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 09, 2018 0
AnandSri LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Meghanh,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, you are getting an error message that you don't have a license of Acrobat or it's expired or deactivated and not able to print to Adobe PDF, Is that correct?

Please sign out and sign back in Acrobat using your current Adobe ID and password and reboot the machine once and see if this brings any difference.

Check for any pending updates of Acrobat from help>check for updates, reboot the machine and see if this brings any difference.

You can remove/uninstall Adobe PDF Printer and then can add it back, to add Adobe PDF Printer, refer to the steps mentioned here Adobe PDF not showing up as a printer

You may also refer to and try the suggestions from the following Adobe article Troubleshoot PDF printing in Acrobat and Reader

If you experience the issue again, please share the following details:

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2018 0