• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem Accessing Programs - Keep getting signed out of account

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2016 Jun 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having issues accessing all Creative Cloud apps for the past week. Photoshop crashed last week, at which point I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling Creative Cloud and have run the clean tool. SInce that time, I keep getting signed out of Creative Suite. When I try to sign back in, I receive a message that my membership has expired, which is not correct. If I click "try again" it continually leads me back to the "membership expired" screen.

If I click the "sign in as another user" but use my username and password, I am able to sign in once, but if I open and then close a program, I receive the "membership expired" screen again.

In the oobelib.log file, I see multiple entries similar to this line:

06/21/16 15:31:19:943 | [DEBUG] |  |  |  | PCDService |  |  | 916 | No value for key [SN] in hive [V7{}Photoshop-17-Win-GM{|}en_US] in cache : 519

I have also tried to delete the opm.db file and that did not resolve the situation, either.

Has anyone else experienced this issue or have any ideas how to resolve it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 21, 2016 Jun 21, 2016

Hi Stever53670198,

Please refer to the link mentioned below.

Advanced solutions to connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications

let us know if that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2016 Jun 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Stever53670198,

Please refer to the link mentioned below.

Advanced solutions to connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications

let us know if that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines