• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with SCUP catalog and Adobe Acrobat Pro

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We recently began using the Adobe Acrobat 11 SCUP catalogs to update existing installations of Adobe Acrobat Pro 11 . These installations were part of a system image that was manually updated to the version of Adobe Acrobat Pro that was current at the time which was 11.0.20.

It's been reported that several systems that previously had been Adobe Acrobat Pro 11.0.20 had received an 'upgrade', but were now being reported as having Acrobat 11.0.02. I've confirmed that this is the reported version seen in the SCCM audit and by direct query of one of the systems. However when I check file version on the system, the version of the Acrobat.exe file is 11.0.20.17. The install date on the systems with this issue was on 11/24 if that helps any.

It appears that there may have been an issue with the version detection. Do you have any information about this? I've pulled the updates until we can figure out what happened. We are using the Adobe Acrobat 11 Updates Catalog for SCUP available here: http://armmf.adobe.com/arm-manifests/win/SCUP/Acrobat11_Catalog.cab. Probably more important at this point, how do we fix this since it appears that we have mixed versions?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines