• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

proof of academic status so that you may validate your eligibility

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2015 Oct 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Macbook Air and I was sent an email saying" Please submit your request attaching your proof of academic status so that we may validate your eligibility. Please note that if we do not receive your proof of eligibility within 14 days, we will cancel your Student and Teacher Edition Creative Cloud subscription."  I clicked on the email and it told me  go to My Orders in your Adobe account, and click Submit Proof. i could not find the submit proof button. my secondary email is my school email which ends in .edu. how do i submit proof?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Oct 21, 2015 Oct 21, 2015

Hi ayrnleonard,

Have you tried the links provided this discussion? Re: how to submitt my student card to valid my purchase ?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Oct 21, 2015 Oct 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ayrnleonard,

Have you tried the links provided this discussion? Re: how to submitt my student card to valid my purchase ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines