Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchased -> Trial still not solved

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

We're private school and we have Team CC license for 15 devices. 2017 versions installed and we have active subscription till April 2, 2019. By the end of the October we encountered this issue and there is no solution for now. I had a chat with the Adobe manager from Teams dep and he transferred me here​ but nothing helped. I made a package to be deployed on our 15 machines but the installation failed every time. I can provide a log, a screenshot, a VIP-number of whatever..

So we paid $5000 for annual subscription and our educational process is ruined. And now I can't even start a chat with support because there is no such option at your customer care site.

We need this problem to be solved.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-mem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving this query to Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS​ community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines