• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchasing or subscribing to one app with multiple licenses

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have a regular creative cloud membership. I am now working on a project where I would like to install Character Animator cc on more than 2 computers. Is there any way I could do that by purchasing or subscribing for 3 or more licenses for instance?
Would I have to open a new account with adobe?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Hi,

You may want to look into Creative Cloud for Teams to see if it would suit your needs.

Adobe Creative Cloud for teams overview

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You may want to look into Creative Cloud for Teams to see if it would suit your needs.

Adobe Creative Cloud for teams overview

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer. Could I retain my individual CC membership for all apps and just add a team licence for a few copies of Character Animator (After effects i guess)? Or would i need a seperate account for teams?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, you can either retain your individual membership or convert it into a team membership. Check pricing for your area to see which will be best value.

See Upgrade or change your Creative Cloud plan

"Switch from an individual membership to a team membership

If you have an individual Creative Cloud membership, you can cancel it with no penalty and re-enroll as part of your company's membership. To cancel the individual membership, contact us."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines