Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question about the Free Distance Learning offer

Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am the adobe admin for a New England University. I just requested access for the free offer of CC desktop for my customers. I'm a little confused by the "Thank you" message after I submitted my request.

the message:

“Thanks!

Thank you for requesting temporary access to the Creative Cloud desktop apps for your institution. We will review your request and send you an email once your students and/or teachers have access, by March 20, 2020 or earlier. You will then be able to notify them that they have access. In the meantime, you can add users who need temporary access to your Admin Console. These users will be granted temporary licenses for your organization. We greatly appreciate your patience while we set up access for your institution. “

Does this mean I can add any and all names now, and they will be granted access, or do I need to wait for that email to arrive, anytime between now and 3/20?

thanks!

Gene

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Hey. You can go ahead and add the users to your Admin Console. They won't have access yet, as we're still working to get it enabled, but as soon as your organization's request is processed, users added to the the Admin Console will recieve access.

So, you can add users now to avoid a last minute rush. However, only notify them once you have confirmation that your request has been successfully processed. You may also add a test Adobe ID account that you can test with yourself.

And sorry for a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey. You can go ahead and add the users to your Admin Console. They won't have access yet, as we're still working to get it enabled, but as soon as your organization's request is processed, users added to the the Admin Console will recieve access.

So, you can add users now to avoid a last minute rush. However, only notify them once you have confirmation that your request has been successfully processed. You may also add a test Adobe ID account that you can test with yourself.

And sorry for any confusion caused. We're trying to turn this around quickly to get students and teachers off-campus access to apps they usually access from their labs.

Stay safe. And do let us know if we can help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gene, 

I just wanted to check if your students and teachers are successfully enabled and have access now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Vikrant Rai, thanks for explanation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines