Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Access denied" login for students

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! 

I am a middle school teacher and I am trying to help my students make online journals through adobe. Most of my students have been able to get started, but there are a handful that says "Access denied" when they try logging in. Can some one help give me some simple tips to trouble shoot this problem or someone I can talk with to get this solved? Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

If this is a K-12 Enterprise plan, ask students to contact the school's IT dept for assistance.  The school must set-up their access ahead of time.  All you can do is ensure they are logged-in with the proper ID (email) and password. 

Due to COPPA laws, K-12 plans do not allow access to some services like Adobe Portfolio/Behance or Adobe Stock.  But you can use Spark for online story telling.

[Moving from Using the Community to Enterprise & Teams.]

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If this is a K-12 Enterprise plan, ask students to contact the school's IT dept for assistance.  The school must set-up their access ahead of time.  All you can do is ensure they are logged-in with the proper ID (email) and password. 

Due to COPPA laws, K-12 plans do not allow access to some services like Adobe Portfolio/Behance or Adobe Stock.  But you can use Spark for online story telling.

[Moving from Using the Community to Enterprise & Teams.]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines