• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Error. There was an error with this action. Try Again Later"

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently changed my account to a student afiliated one. Before that, I could use all the adobe apps perfectly with no problem, I then deleted the CC Cloud on my computer and tried to reinstall it, but this error message keeps coming up for about two weeks now! I've tried solving the problem by updating my Mac's software, uninstalling and reinstalling the CC cloud and contacting my college's TI team with no luck, to be honest.

SOS!Screen Shot 2021-03-26 at 1.18.07 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Hello,

If you changed your account from personal (gmail.com) to the student account then it might have caused an issue. 

Check if you are able to sign in to the "adobe.com" website.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

If you changed your account from personal (gmail.com) to the student account then it might have caused an issue. 

Check if you are able to sign in to the "adobe.com" website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of our team members is getting this error. I've tried all I could, they're signing in with their google account and they immedately get this error. I thought, oh maybe they need the account created first? nope, I remove them as a user and have them sign up, they immedately get the error. I don't know how to procede and you have no troubleshooting or error codes to follow up on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the same issue now for a few days. When I try to sign in to the app with my gmail account I get the same error message. When I sign in to adobe.com I have no issues. How to fix this??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue and adobe support team is just transfering my  ticket from one person to another.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines