Highlighted

Re: Acrobat CC sccm installation

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue in our environment.  SCCM reports failed installation.  I install our Shared Device package using the setup.exe.  All the software works properly after install.  I have to look at the PDApp.log for the last line, “The install workflow is terminating” to verify that the installation has completed.

Hello Twadehurt

You may look for the word fatal in the Pdapp.log file and check the error code. If CC installer is preventing the Acrobat installer then there will be an error code in the log file. Below articles may help in troubleshooting.

Creative Cloud download and install errors

Installation error codes, exit codes, and error messages | Photoshop Elements, Premiere Elements

Thanks,

Nikhil Gupta

Topics

Deploy and package apps, Enterprise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re: Acrobat CC sccm installation

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue in our environment.  SCCM reports failed installation.  I install our Shared Device package using the setup.exe.  All the software works properly after install.  I have to look at the PDApp.log for the last line, “The install workflow is terminating” to verify that the installation has completed.

Hello Twadehurt

You may look for the word fatal in the Pdapp.log file and check the error code. If CC installer is preventing the Acrobat installer then there will be an error code in the log file. Below articles may help in troubleshooting.

Installation error codes, exit codes, and error messages | Photoshop Elements, Premiere Elements

Thanks,

Nikhil Gupta

Topics

Deploy and package apps, Enterprise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branched out as a new discussion and moving it to Enterprise & Teams​ community.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Twadehurt

Thanks,

Nikhil Gupta

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines