Highlighted

Re: Adobe CC user login loop

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem,

Just yesterday it was everything ok, and today I'm looped to "Sign In Required"...

please help

I tried one more thing that I found in the forums and this FINALLY broke the spell!!!

Re: Creative Cloud apps stuck on login loop

Dominik KietlaLevel 2

If you have problem with endless "Sign in" loop or "Validating software license" loop or if the message "Please wait for a moment" doesn't disappear after 10 minutes check following steps.

On Windows delete or rename following folders

C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\SLCache

C:\ProgramData\Adobe\SLStore

Then right-click the shortcut of CC application (e.g. Photoshop or InDesign), choose "Run as administrator" (or "More" > "Run as administrator"), enter your Adobe ID and password and clicks Sign in.

On Mac delete or rename following folders

~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE   (in user Library folder)

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/SLCache  (in main Library folder)

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/SLStore

Then launch any CC application and Sign in.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re: Adobe CC user login loop

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem,

Just yesterday it was everything ok, and today I'm looped to "Sign In Required"...

please help

I tried one more thing that I found in the forums and this FINALLY broke the spell!!!

Dominik KietlaLevel 2

If you have problem with endless "Sign in" loop or "Validating software license" loop or if the message "Please wait for a moment" doesn't disappear after 10 minutes check following steps.

Then right-click the shortcut of CC application (e.g. Photoshop or InDesign), choose "Run as administrator" (or "More" > "Run as administrator"), enter your Adobe ID and password and clicks Sign in.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 14, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion.

Adomasb77272268 please use the steps listed in Adobe Creative Cloud signs you out or asks you to sign in repeatedly to allow for a successful login in the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application.  Please update this discussion if you have any questions.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 16, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried these steps for Windows 10, and other steps from previous postings. Nothing is working, and I've been locked out of creative cloud for almost 24 hours during a deadline situation. It would take me a couple of days at least to resurrect all of my apps and extensions, so I really don't want to wipe out CC from my machine. Please help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 24, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dominik KietlaLevel 2

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 24, 2018 4
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amazing! Confirmed to have fixed the issue on my computer. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2018 0
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can Only Find the user libary on my MacBook Pro. Where can i find the main libary. I tried the Go to option in Finder but i doesnt work. Hope you can help me

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it's working but there is a one question: why the hell this bloody loop is coming back in the next day? It's so annoying.

Is there any script to delete those files on Windows startup?

There is also good thing to do.

Right-click on those three folders and re-set permissions to 'Full contol' for all users.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See my reply below, this finally fixed it for me!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 24, 2018 0
yakadaya LATEST
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. This fixed it for me after 2hrs and 10 minutes of troubleshooting.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 03, 2019 1