• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Adobe Installer Has Stopped Working

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issues for months now. Running Windows 7 & CC. All started after last CC update. I tried the Adobe Clear Tool & all the tips... nothing has worked and I'm wasting a ton of time and paying for apps I can't use. Frustrating as we are a large Adobe Corp Account. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Excellent, Stevenb52122496!  Please continue to work with your I.T. department.  Since you do not have a membership associated with the e-mail address you are using to post to this public discussion forum, then it is also likely you do not have access to the administrative console to create new installation packages for local deployment.

Please feel free to reference Adobe Enterprise Learn & Support with your I.T. department.  They can also schedule a session with one of our Creative Cloud for En

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uninstall everything cc including preferences, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

then uninstall the cc desktop app, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

restart your computer (don't skip this)

reinstall the cc desktop app, https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud.

if you're unable to install the cc desktop app at this stage, use an administrator account (solution 4 here, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html)

use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried all the steps.. spent hours trying… still getting the failure… ☹

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stevenb52122496, sorry you are facing errors attempting to utilize Creative Cloud software.  I reviewed the e-mail address you used to post to this public forum discussion but I do not see a membership associated with the account.

You mentioned in your previous message that this computer belongs to a large organization paying for the applications.  What type of a Creative Cloud membership does your organization have? 

Do you personally manage the computers and network for your organization, Stevenb52122496?  If not, have you contacted the department within your organization which does to let them know the current errors you are facing on this computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Corporate account: Hyundai Capital America

Yes, I have contacted our corporate IT.

<Removed by Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Excellent, Stevenb52122496!  Please continue to work with your I.T. department.  Since you do not have a membership associated with the e-mail address you are using to post to this public discussion forum, then it is also likely you do not have access to the administrative console to create new installation packages for local deployment.

Please feel free to reference Adobe Enterprise Learn & Support with your I.T. department.  They can also schedule a session with one of our Creative Cloud for Enterprise experts to resolve the issue directly if needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines