• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Cannot open any adobe program

New Here ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having a very similar issue....got a new machine running Win 7 Pro. Have not been able to get CC Desktop app to work at all, when it starts I get "Creative Cloud needs to Restart" then it does nothing. Now my apps are not opening either..Includes InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Thank you for the update Wesharper1977.  If it is a Creative Cloud for Enterprise account then you will also want to have a support ticket opened within the Adobe Admin console.

If you are unable to have a ticket issued please update this discussion and I can request that someone from your organization be contacted.  It will be a more expedient process though if you are able to open the support ticket within the Adobe Admin Console successfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried that @kglad....did not work for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[branched]

uninstall everything cc including preferences, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

then uninstall the cc desktop app, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

restart your computer (don't skip this)

reinstall the cc desktop app, https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud.

if you're unable to install the cc desktop app at this stage, use an administrator account (solution 3 here, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html)

use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really appreciate the help but I have tried everything in the sequence stated...and still no luck. This is what I get when CC Desktop app goes to start.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

update your os

then try the above with av/anti-malware/cleaners/ suspended and make sure you don't have lavasoft installed.

if that fails, using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the guidance, OS is completely up to date and I disabled Virus protection and it still is not wanting to start. Wish it wasn't this difficult to install CC but I do appreciate your attempt to help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

(contact adobe support.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the contact support route and the only option I am given after selecting the type of issue and help I am looking for is for "Community and Forum" articles. I think at this point I am done trying to work through this with CC Desktop. It really shouldn't be this difficult.

Thanks again,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try with below steps:

Follow below steps :

Uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud .

Creative Cloud Help | Uninstall the Creative Cloud desktop app

Disable Firewall Temporarily.

Step 1 :

Open C:drive and navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\ " Common Files" \Adobe.

Open Adobe folder and delete folders named Adobe Application Manager and OOBE.

Step 2:

Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe.

Open Adobe folder and if present delete Adobe Creative Cloud folder. [**important]

Unable to delete??? rename it to Adobe Creative Cloud-old.

Step 3 :

Press Windows button (located between Ctrl and Alt buttons) along with R button together at a time , you will get a run command window.

Type in below command and hit 'Enter' key.

appdata

Then navigate to Local>Adobe.

Open Adobe folder and delete folders named AAMUpdater and OOBE.

Step 4 :

Make sure Adobe Creative Cloud is not listed under Control Panel > Program and Features. list.

Click on the below link and download Adobe Application manager and install the same :

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/creativesuite/cc/win/ApplicationManager10.0_all.exe 

Once the installation process is completed, locate Adobe Application Manager launch icon on Desktop and double click on it .

It will start update process.

once it is completed,

it shud launch Adobe Creative Cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Brucgovn....tried that. Got this error Error Code A12E1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you deleted Adobe Application Manager and Adobe Creative Cloud folders as mentioned in above steps?

ok , try with CC Installer :

https://ccmdls.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/KCCC/1/win32/CreativeCloudSet-Up.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes sir, I tried 3 times following your directions step by step. Tried the most recent one as well going back to CC Installer and got "Error Code 1"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Want to thank you for your attempt in helping me...still have not had any luck. I even tried removing ALL ADOBE files and folders. Without having access to someone on the Adobe support team I am not sure where to turn at this point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wesharper1977 I am sorry that you continue to face difficulties launching and utilizing the Creative Cloud desktop app.  I do show that you have a Creative Cloud for Teams account.  Do you have a group or individual with in your organization who maintains and manages your Windows 7 computers?  If so have you involved that individual?

If you do not have an individual/department who manages your computer then I would recommend opening a support ticket within the Adobe Admin console.  If you do not have access to the Admin console then please work with whoever purchased the Creative Cloud for Teams account to determine who within your organization was given access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks...yes our group has a creative cloud enterprise account. Not sure why it picked up my personal account when posting this issue. Yes our IT guys have been involved, we have had multiple windows users that have experiences issues with getting CC to work correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any reported issues with running Symantec Enterprise endpoint software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the update Wesharper1977.  If it is a Creative Cloud for Enterprise account then you will also want to have a support ticket opened within the Adobe Admin console.

If you are unable to have a ticket issued please update this discussion and I can request that someone from your organization be contacted.  It will be a more expedient process though if you are able to open the support ticket within the Adobe Admin Console successfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest to try KrojamSoft BatchRename

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why the hell is it so difficult to get help with this software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines