• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Creative Cloud throwing 205 and A12E5 errors

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2015 Dec 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HA HA HA good luck with trying to get an answer from these monkeys. I too have called every number and talked to half of india to try and resolve my A12E5 issue. I erased all adobe products from my computer, tried every configuration possible, allowed access to adobe  to everything, gave them $32.60 and still nothing! In the past seven hours i have lost three clients and missed two deadlines because this stupid company and their crappy way of doing business. The cloud does not work. you all are terrible at trouble shooting, and since there is no one else we can turn to for this kind of software, you all just sit on your thrones and wait for us to throw more money at you. I HATE adobe.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 31, 2015 Dec 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mat,

You can try following steps to download the complete installation file of creative cloud desktop app and see if it works.

1. Open adobe.com/downloads in a browser.
  2. Click on other downloads
  3. Click on Photoshop elements 13
  4. Then open a new tab in the same browser
  5. Open the link  http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2015-direct-download-links.html
  6. Choose  CC desktop app from the list
  7. IT will download the installer which would be of Size around 219 MB for windows and 208 Mb for Mac.
  8. Install the application using it

I hope it helps ..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines