• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Expired Adobe CC Cloud Subscription Will Block Access?

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I basically have the same question. My organization has Adobe CC for Teams and we may not be getting approval to renew this License we will be required to move to a contract Enterprise version of Adobe. 

I want to understand a couple of things when the subscription expires.
- Can we still access what we have in storage?
- I wasn't clear on the answer do we have access to the software? If so for how long after it expires. (What all do we continue to have access to Files? Software?)

- Are we able to get additional time to move the files in the cloud? 

TOPICS
Manage account , Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

When the subscription terminates, so does access to everything.  Be prepared.  Before your Team contract ends, be sure to do the following.

• Redeem all unused Adobe Stock assets,
  • Migrate files, libraries, assets, etc... from Cloud Storage to local computers and/or networked drives that you control.
  • When in doubt, assume it will be gone the day your Team plan ends and act accordingly. 
  • It's better to be safe than sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When the subscription terminates, so does access to everything.  Be prepared.  Before your Team contract ends, be sure to do the following.

• Redeem all unused Adobe Stock assets,
  • Migrate files, libraries, assets, etc... from Cloud Storage to local computers and/or networked drives that you control.
  • When in doubt, assume it will be gone the day your Team plan ends and act accordingly. 
  • It's better to be safe than sorry.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines