• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: How do I get the 60 free days?

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a high school teacher and my school received the link for the free 60 day subscription for my students but they can't access it when they log in with the link. They do not get asked for their school name.  They only get the seven day trial. Can you help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Hi there, 

What type of Creative Cloud licensing your school owns? 

Your school or college must be a current customer with an active Device, Shared Device License, or Serial Number plan to get at-home access for students and teachers, and these temporary licenses are provided pursuant to your schools existing agreement for use of Adobe creative software and will be available until May 31, 2020, or until your students return to campus, whichever is sooner.

For more details see https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/covid-19-education-labs.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't, no. This sounds like an issue with how the school set things up, and you will have to talk to the school's IT department.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted them two weeks ago, crickets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, but there's nothing we can do. Assuming that your school has a contract with Adobe, as detailed in Nancy's and Bani's posts, this requires your school's Adobe administrator to do something. You will have to contact them again, and keep after them until they do something.

We're just users like you and we have no access to your school's systems or to Adobe's systems to do anything that could help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"I contacted them two weeks ago, crickets."

Without the school's cooperation, there is nothing this public forum can do to help.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming your IT dept set this up beforehand, log-out and log-in with the Adobe ID and password your IT dept told you to use.

1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click the gear icon > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click on your Avatar (top right image).
4. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign-in with the new ID and password.

I'm moving this to Enterprise and Teams forum where it belongs.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

What type of Creative Cloud licensing your school owns? 

Your school or college must be a current customer with an active Device, Shared Device License, or Serial Number plan to get at-home access for students and teachers, and these temporary licenses are provided pursuant to your schools existing agreement for use of Adobe creative software and will be available until May 31, 2020, or until your students return to campus, whichever is sooner.

For more details see https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/covid-19-education-labs.html.

I would recommend contacting your school's IT department or Admin for this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines