• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Membership Expired - Account still displays my plan?

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest upgrade to CC 20 has caused my enterprise account to show "expired"....my IT admin deleted my access and reassigned to me again. Still it says that I only have 14 days and my account is expired. This is a new problem and I do NOT want to have to uninstall the entire creative cloud and then re-install it again....This is bananas. We need a fix asap.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion.

Farrin, what Adobe CC applications did you just install?  What type of licensing is your I.T. admin utilizing for your membership?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded Premiere Pro to Adobe CC v 13. Our IT has recently transitioned our accounts from the Government console to the Academic Console, but that only required us to logout and back in. It was working fine until I upgraded versions. Please help.

Also, our IT department removed my seat and reassigned to me again today to try to fix the issue -- still it says my account is expired. My profile shows two accounts -- Enterprise and Team. I'm not sure where the academic console would fall (enterprise or team)?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update, Farrin.  Other members of this Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS forum may have additional suggestions, but I would recommend you continue to work with your I.T. department.  From your recent post, they have access to the licensing and installation files you need.

Please also be aware that only individuals with the Staff badge work for Adobe.  If you receive a request from someone trying to establish a Skype session, then they do not work for Adobe.  I would recommend you deny any of these types of claims.  You can find an example of the Staff badge next to my name in this public forum discussion, Farrin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines