Highlighted

Remove Adobe Cloud Licence

Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm hoping someone can please help, I've been on chat with support from 9:30 and getting no where, my reneweal period is up and I have a small window of time where adobe allows you to remove a licence, but I don't see any option in my admin console to do this, everything just points to me to contact support, and the only contact option is the live chat, or request an "expert session?" no option to log an email / trouble ticket....I am getting quite annoyed as they are making it impossible for me to remove a licence and the will continue to charge me for an entire year if I don't manage to get it removed this month. Am I missing something? surely it shouldn't be this diffcult to remove one of my 3 licences? Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you !

Correct answer by bubbled14 | Community Beginner

In case it helps others, you can actually remove a licence yourself in the renweal window but the instructions are well hidden on the adobe site, if you go to https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/using/direct-business-renewals.html#sa_src=web-messaging it tells you what to do , 

• In the Admin Console, navigate to Account, and under Renewal, click View Details.

• Click Update Renewal Plan.

• Review how update renewal works, and then click Next.

• Remove license count, and then click Next.

Topics

Admin console, Licensing, Manage account, Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Remove Adobe Cloud Licence

Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm hoping someone can please help, I've been on chat with support from 9:30 and getting no where, my reneweal period is up and I have a small window of time where adobe allows you to remove a licence, but I don't see any option in my admin console to do this, everything just points to me to contact support, and the only contact option is the live chat, or request an "expert session?" no option to log an email / trouble ticket....I am getting quite annoyed as they are making it impossible for me to remove a licence and the will continue to charge me for an entire year if I don't manage to get it removed this month. Am I missing something? surely it shouldn't be this diffcult to remove one of my 3 licences? Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you !

Correct answer by bubbled14 | Community Beginner

In case it helps others, you can actually remove a licence yourself in the renweal window but the instructions are well hidden on the adobe site, if you go to https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/using/direct-business-renewals.html#sa_src=web-messaging it tells you what to do , 

• In the Admin Console, navigate to Account, and under Renewal, click View Details.

Topics

Admin console, Licensing, Manage account, Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bubbled14, good evening.
If you are using the management console, it seems that you are using Team or Enterprise, but you can not delete the license from the console, you need to contact support or reseller .

I can only advise that there is no choice but to wait patiently here.

Adobe Help Center
*Contact us from “Contact us” Individual or Enterprise at the bottom of the page *

TkfY(ACP),JAPAN

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply! Looks like I just have to wait, find it every bad service that they won't let you log an email issue when they dont have a responsive live chat, 3 hrs I'm waiting now, would be much better all round to allow people to log an issure for support to answer in due course....But I guess the thinking is they don't to make it easy for people to reduce or cancel contracts!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines