Remove licenses from team account

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've downsized our team slightly and I was able to remove the users, but can't figure out how to remove the licenses that were assigned to those users. Any help is much appreciated!

TOPICS
Admin console, How to, Licensing, Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021
Hi there,  A license is committed for one year or prorated to the anniversary. If you have purchased your Teams membership directly from Adobe.com, you can remove licenses from the Admin Console during the renewal period.  To remove licenses outside of the renewal period, navigate to Adobe Admin Console > Support to contact us. Hope this helps.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

A license is committed for one year or prorated to the anniversary. If you have purchased your Teams membership directly from Adobe.com, you can remove licenses from the Admin Console during the renewal period

To remove licenses outside of the renewal period, navigate to Adobe Admin Console > Support to contact us.

Hope this helps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just had the same experience. We reduced staff, I have half the users I had before but Adobe won't let me remove licenses. I spoke with customer service and they did offer other ways of  reducing the monthly bill, but removing licneses was not one of them.

My issue is somehow it's possible to ADD licenses with just a few clicks anytime at all. But removing them is conveniently impossible. And that's how you make money, kids.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines