Highlighted

Removing licenses from Creative Cloud team account?

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our company is streamlining some of our software and we don't have the need for 2 of our Creative Cloud licences. How can I remove licences from our account?

You can only remove seats from team licenses after the first year or at the end of your contract. In the admin console, go to manage team, and click the cross in the user status box. You are then given the option to assign the license to a new user or remove the license. Removing the licence becomes effective after the first year of your contract. With the 3 year fixed price offer you can still remove team seats at the end of year one.

Topics

Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Removing licenses from Creative Cloud team account?

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our company is streamlining some of our software and we don't have the need for 2 of our Creative Cloud licences. How can I remove licences from our account?

You can only remove seats from team licenses after the first year or at the end of your contract. In the admin console, go to manage team, and click the cross in the user status box. You are then given the option to assign the license to a new user or remove the license. Removing the licence becomes effective after the first year of your contract. With the 3 year fixed price offer you can still remove team seats at the end of year one.

Topics

Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edward,

Please take a look at this link as it shows how to remove users:

Manage your Creative Cloud for teams membership

Regards,

Pattie

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what if i have added 2 order by mistake is there any option to remove one.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't bother, their service is the most crappy one I've ever seen in my life. They even don't allow you to change country to add a different credit card from other region. Their support is absolutely helpless and they always take a lot of time to do things. It's clearly one of the worst big companies I've ever seen in my life, and if it depended on me, I would not use any of their products ever again, but people in companies are usually stupid and only want the PDF stuff from them. They have monopoly, but like flash, it will be over someday and they will have to treat better their customers or just die, nobody will remember them anyways.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
mvpyp LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's Absolutely ridiculous. I know why they don't have an option to let the admin manage their own account, I would just expect that kind of trickery from an "e-com guru" not Adobe. 

PS. Pro tip, cancel your credit card, let them call you when the payment fails. I now have a credit card now dedicated to Adobe because they're impossible to connect with. Whenever I want to to remove, I just cancel my card and wait  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines