Highlighted

Scheduled Payment Not Processing Successfully

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I oversee marketing and associated program subscriptions for a real estate company. The Adobe account holder(s) have received emails informing them that their latest scheduled payment for 07/03/2020 could not be processed and to update their billing information. My superiors have assured me that the payment method on file should be working - the funds in question are present and the associated financial insitution has replied that there is no record of Adobe attempting to collect this said payment. This subscription payment has been automatically processing successfully every month since May of 2019 - and, again, the payment method saved to the account is correct - the same on file for a successful payment processed just last month. I cannot find a designated phone number to speak directly to a representative about billing discrepancies, but I have tried several 'support' numbers just the same only to be placed on a rather long hold then advised to leave a message after which the line just goes busy. Is this problem familiar to anoyone, and if so how were you able to successfully resolve the issue? Are there any Adobe associates reading that could help me directly? Any assistance is much appreciated, thank you.

Correct answer by Dj_Creative_Enthusiast | Adobe Community Professional

Hi,

I understand the frustration but do consider that support would be running on less staff due to the pandemic and hence the long wait times.

I understand that the account Administrators have received email from Adobe regarding Payment failure. I would like to inform you that the if there is a payment failure, the payment server automatically tries to re-trigger the payment again in 24 hours from the card updated on file. I would request you to have the Team Contract Owner to Update the payment details (even if the card details is same) as the payment server re-triggers the payment within 24 hours immediately once there is a new Card updated and there is a pending pending. 

If it does not work then you will have to ask your Team Contract Owner ( Primary adminstrator) to contact Adobe support. These are peer to peer forums and no one here has access to your account information.

Thank you.

Topics

Manage account, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Scheduled Payment Not Processing Successfully

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I oversee marketing and associated program subscriptions for a real estate company. The Adobe account holder(s) have received emails informing them that their latest scheduled payment for 07/03/2020 could not be processed and to update their billing information. My superiors have assured me that the payment method on file should be working - the funds in question are present and the associated financial insitution has replied that there is no record of Adobe attempting to collect this said payment. This subscription payment has been automatically processing successfully every month since May of 2019 - and, again, the payment method saved to the account is correct - the same on file for a successful payment processed just last month. I cannot find a designated phone number to speak directly to a representative about billing discrepancies, but I have tried several 'support' numbers just the same only to be placed on a rather long hold then advised to leave a message after which the line just goes busy. Is this problem familiar to anoyone, and if so how were you able to successfully resolve the issue? Are there any Adobe associates reading that could help me directly? Any assistance is much appreciated, thank you.

Correct answer by Dj_Creative_Enthusiast | Adobe Community Professional

Hi,

I understand the frustration but do consider that support would be running on less staff due to the pandemic and hence the long wait times.

I understand that the account Administrators have received email from Adobe regarding Payment failure. I would like to inform you that the if there is a payment failure, the payment server automatically tries to re-trigger the payment again in 24 hours from the card updated on file. I would request you to have the Team Contract Owner to Update the payment details (even if the card details is same) as the payment server re-triggers the payment within 24 hours immediately once there is a new Card updated and there is a pending pending. 

If it does not work then you will have to ask your Team Contract Owner ( Primary adminstrator) to contact Adobe support. These are peer to peer forums and no one here has access to your account information.

Thank you.

Topics

Manage account, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do your staff have retail subscriptions? If so Adobe will only speak to the account holder, the company has no rights or authority over it. Or do you manage a team subscription?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines