Highlighted

Signing a pdf document

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having difficulty in (digitally) signing a form due to me not remembering the certificate password of signing a document. Do you know how I can retrieve the password?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

There is no way at all to retrieve or reset the password if you lose it. Make a new signature.

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Signing a pdf document

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having difficulty in (digitally) signing a form due to me not remembering the certificate password of signing a document. Do you know how I can retrieve the password?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

There is no way at all to retrieve or reset the password if you lose it. Make a new signature.

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines