Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Silent Removal for Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

We've created a Creative Cloud package and install it silently. This works just perfect, but when I want to remove it silently, Adobe Preview CC and Adobe CoreSync remain installed. That means I'm not able to remove the Adobe Creative Cloud application. I already tried with the AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool.exe, but this also didn't help.

I'm able uninstall both components using the uninstall strings:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\HDCore\Uninstaller.exe" --uninstall=1 --sapCode=COSY --productVersion=2.4.3 --productPlatform=win32 --productAdobeCode={COSY-2.4.3-32-ADBEADBEADBEADBEADBEAD} --productName="CoreSync" --mode=0

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\HDCore\Uninstaller.exe" --uninstall=1 --sapCode=PSTI --productVersion=1.3.2 --productPlatform=win64 --productAdobeCode={PSTI-1.3.2-64-ADBEADBEADBEADBEADBEAD} --productName="Adobe Preview CC" --mode=0

Is there any possibility to remove these two components silently?

Best regards,

Gilbert

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving this discussion to the Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines