Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Silent uninstall of all Creative Cloud apps 2018

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I work in an enterprise and work with SCCM.

I have been able to successfully create the Silent install package of all creative cloud apps using the Creative Cloud packager. I have the latest apps as of 19/10/2018.

It have tested the install and it works as intented.

However the uninstall isn't working as required for our organisation.

Firstly, The uninstall package created using the Creative Cloud packager requires user interation and opens a cmd box interface.

I have searched the internet but haven't found any switches or commands that will make the uninstall silent.

Secondly, when the uninstall package created using the Creative Cloud package completes, it leaves Acrobat DC, Acrobat Distiller DC, Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Extension Manager CS6, Adobe Fireworks CS6, Adobe Flash Builder 4.7 and Adobe XD CC still installed on the machinee.

We require all these apps to be removed with the uninstall to optimize disk space and performance.

Thanks for the assistance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines