• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Storage Limit Discrepancy

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use an Adobe for Teams account provided by my high school, where I teach photography and yearbook production. Some of my students seem to have 2GB of cloud storage, while most of them have 100GB. To make things even more confusing (at least for me!) I seem to have different limits depending on the app I use. If I open Lightroom, it says I have 100GB at my disposal. If I open Photoshop, it says I'm 16GB over my 4GB limit. Sometimes kids have issues because they forget to sign in with their enterprise ID, but in that case they usually notice the issue instantly because they get the message saying they have a seven day trial. That's not happening with these kids, and I'm pretty sure it's not happening with me. It's a problem because my students share computers and it's important that their photos get stored in the cloud so that they are not dependent on any one device. If they suddenly hit a limit that didn't previously exist it can pretty much derail them. Anyone have any idea what's going on  here or how to fix it?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Storage is part of the Creative Cloud membership or plan and is tied to the specific user account. Different plans have different amounts of storage. Also storage is additive; if someone has two plans, the storage provided by both the plans add up.

The rree Creative Cloud membership provides 2GB to cloud storage. Students, who are being shown 2GB haven't been added to your Creative Cloud for teams plan. You (or most likely your Admin) will need to add these students to the team.

Teams users

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Storage is part of the Creative Cloud membership or plan and is tied to the specific user account. Different plans have different amounts of storage. Also storage is additive; if someone has two plans, the storage provided by both the plans add up.

The rree Creative Cloud membership provides 2GB to cloud storage. Students, who are being shown 2GB haven't been added to your Creative Cloud for teams plan. You (or most likely your Admin) will need to add these students to the team.

Teams users have 100GB of cloud storage. And this seems to be okay for most of the students here.

Discrepancy in storage. Are all these apps installed on the same computer or user accounts? It may be possible that you're signed in using different accounts (for ex, a personal Adobe ID and an official school account). To view the amount of storage you have for an account, see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/file-storage-quota.html#id_21395

Caution: Do not sign out from any account, unless you've established that you have the username and password to sign back in. If you're unable to sign back in, you may not be able to access to your app and data. So, you may want to download your data and then upload it to the main account that you use.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! I'll double check those kids. They should all  have the same  account, but it's possible some of them are forgetting  to select "enterprise account" when they log in. For my personal devices, it's a little weird. Photoshop doesn't seem  to log in the same way that Lightroom does, though they are both running at the same time and both showing the same email address in the profile settings. I didn't really notice until I tried to get Photoshop working on my iPad Pro and couldn't sync a file because it said I was full. When logging in on iPad I don't even see an option to specify whether I'm using a personal or team account. Is there a trick to that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines