Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stuck in personal account

Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A while ago my company plan was revoked because I was inactive. While inactive I applied for a personal trial plan. I canceled the trial plan and my company assigned me a team plan again. Unfortunately I still can't seem to install any applications.

I tried searching for similar cases but with no luck. Can someone tell me what I can do to be able to use the company plan again?

The account are in both cases the same account.

In the account it says i have the following plans:

- Adobe for Teams
- Document Cloud Free Membership
- Creative Cloud Free Membership

TOPICS
Enterprise , Licensing , Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here.

Since it shows that you have "Adobe for Teams" associated with the account you are Signed in, you should be able to Access the Creative Cloud products. Please Launch Creative Cloud App and Go to Sign out option and Sign in back with the same account.

If you still see "Buy" or "Trial" Option next to the Apps in the Creative Cloud App and since you have already tried contacting Chat option for Adobe Support and unable to initiate a chat using this acc

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to use the "contact a real person" and a chat is opened with a bot. Tried explaining the problem but no luck. Tried to use the call service but it said I can't use the call service because there is no active payed plan. That's the whole issue im trying to fix here ...

Can someone from Adobe please help me? I changed the old account to a private email address and created a new account using my company's email. Assigned myself to the new account and still no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here.

Since it shows that you have "Adobe for Teams" associated with the account you are Signed in, you should be able to Access the Creative Cloud products. Please Launch Creative Cloud App and Go to Sign out option and Sign in back with the same account.

If you still see "Buy" or "Trial" Option next to the Apps in the Creative Cloud App and since you have already tried contacting Chat option for Adobe Support and unable to initiate a chat using this account, please try contacting Adobe Phone Support by referring to their numbers in :  https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html 

Support Team can help in validating the purchase and help in registering the license to the correct email address.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines