Highlighted

Student Access to Adobe Suite

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/covid-19-edu-labs-faq.html

As per the article listed above, Adobe has granted access to certain software because of schools getting shut down due to this outbreak. The article outlines a patch of sorts for Acrobat Pro because it will not recognize that there is in fact a valid subscription for the software. I have done all the steps listed in the article, but to no avail. Is there anything else I can do? I started the free trial for Acrobat Pro because I have a homework assignment that requires me to submit a single PDF, not multiple, and the free version of Acrobat is not capable of doing that. 

Hi there, 

I have reviewed your details and found that your school was not provisioned correctly, we have corrected it now and your school is provisioned successfully. Try signing out and signing in on Acrobat Pro and check, if it still fails then please contact your school admin to get access to the Acrobat pro subscription.

Topics

COVID EDU Access

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Student Access to Adobe Suite

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/covid-19-edu-labs-faq.html

As per the article listed above, Adobe has granted access to certain software because of schools getting shut down due to this outbreak. The article outlines a patch of sorts for Acrobat Pro because it will not recognize that there is in fact a valid subscription for the software. I have done all the steps listed in the article, but to no avail. Is there anything else I can do? I started the free trial for Acrobat Pro because I have a homework assignment that requires me to submit a single PDF, not multiple, and the free version of Acrobat is not capable of doing that. 

Hi there, 

I have reviewed your details and found that your school was not provisioned correctly, we have corrected it now and your school is provisioned successfully. Try signing out and signing in on Acrobat Pro and check, if it still fails then please contact your school admin to get access to the Acrobat pro subscription.

Topics

COVID EDU Access

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 07, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 08, 2020 0