Highlighted

Student accounts saying "Trial" or "Buy"

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am the admin for my school's Creative Cloud account. I have all of my student's emails and information in as users in the admin console and had them confirm their new accounts and create passwords through the welcome email sent to them. However, when they log in to the Creative Cloud desktop app, all the apps say "TRIAL" or "BUY NOW" even though we have already purchased the licenses and have them signed up with their school emails. I talked to someone at Adobe support but they said it might be the computers? I have certain restrictions to the school's computers (my district is very strict) so I'm unable to change much. Has anyone else had this problem? Am I doing new sign-ups wrong? Thanks.

Hi Mackenzie,

Thank you for reaching out.

We may require some additional information to investigate the issue.

It would be great if you can raise a support case from your Adobe admin console and we can get an engineer aligned to your query addressed.

You can raise a support case by following the KB article below or by navigating to the support tab of your Admin console and clicking on " Create Case "

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html

Once a case has been created, we will ensure one of engineers will get in touch with you at the earliest

Thank you.

Topics

Admin console, Deploy and package apps, Enterprise, Licensing, Manage account, Teams, Troubleshooting, Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Student accounts saying "Trial" or "Buy"

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am the admin for my school's Creative Cloud account. I have all of my student's emails and information in as users in the admin console and had them confirm their new accounts and create passwords through the welcome email sent to them. However, when they log in to the Creative Cloud desktop app, all the apps say "TRIAL" or "BUY NOW" even though we have already purchased the licenses and have them signed up with their school emails. I talked to someone at Adobe support but they said it might be the computers? I have certain restrictions to the school's computers (my district is very strict) so I'm unable to change much. Has anyone else had this problem? Am I doing new sign-ups wrong? Thanks.

Hi Mackenzie,

It would be great if you can raise a support case from your Adobe admin console and we can get an engineer aligned to your query addressed.

You can raise a support case by following the KB article below or by navigating to the support tab of your Admin console and clicking on " Create Case "

Once a case has been created, we will ensure one of engineers will get in touch with you at the earliest

Thank you.

Topics

Admin console, Deploy and package apps, Enterprise, Licensing, Manage account, Teams, Troubleshooting, Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mackenzie,

Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines