• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Student Plan Issues

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So included in my tuition for my university is free Adobe CC access. I started at my school this spring, and I had the free access last semester. (At first Adobe wouldn't recognize my student account, but after re-logging in a couple more times, it did.)

But this semester, Adobe is refusing to recognize my student account. I'm still enrolled in the same school, paid this semester's technology fee as part of my tuition, am logging in with the same email as last semester, every time I log in I click "Company or School Account" and have tried this on multiple internet browsers...but for some reason Adobe treats my account as a personal account and won't let me access anything other than 7-day free trials! (And unless my school refunds the technology fee, I do not want to buy a new subscription, why should I have to pay again for something I've already paid for?)

I've contacted my school's IT department multiple times and they keep telling me the same login tutorial which I have followed to a T multiple times and still no results. I can't find anything related to this situation in the FAQs, and when I click "Contact Us" I get a message saying I cannot contact Adobe and that an organization administrator has to do it for me. The fact that it's saying I need an organization administrator, plus when I click on my own account details it says my organization is my school, means that Adobe should be recognizing that this is not a personal account, right? 

What do I do? I'm in an Adobe class this semester, what am I supposed to do without Adobe?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Kindly sign out from the creative cloud desktop app and login again using your school ID. Select the "company or school account" option while signing in. If the apps are still showing as a trial or buy then contact the support team directly by initiating a chat session, click on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your school needs to attribute you a license out of their pool. And they are responsible for the first level support. 

I can as, as the manager of a teams license pool, invite a user to our creative cloud pool by attributing that user an available license. The user however needs to accept that invitation. I can also take away a license from somone to attribute it a different person, in case the first person does not need the license anymore. I'm responsible for my organization's first level support.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Claire,

The enterprise license is active under your school account. Confirm if you have installed the creative cloud desktop app on your machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's active? I just talked to an Adobe employee (contacted through messaging the Adobe Creative Cloud Facebook page) and he told me the school email I use with this account doesn't have an active membership, and that I should contact my school to make sure I get one. I'm confused now.

And yes, I do have the CC app installed on my laptop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kindly sign out from the creative cloud desktop app and login again using your school ID. Select the "company or school account" option while signing in. If the apps are still showing as a trial or buy then contact the support team directly by initiating a chat session, click on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems to be working now! Thank you very much! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought a new student adobe plan earlier this morning and went to go try and start up Ps or Ai and it says those aren't included in my subscription even though I bought a CC all apps subscription. Then when I go to my plans it shows I don't have anything other than the free adobe memberships. Did I do something wrong or am I missing something?

Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 11.23.47 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-01-25 at 11.23.54 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Christopher, 

Please check if you are logged in to the account with the correct account under which you have purchased the new license as I am unable to find any active license under your Gmail account. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines