• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Successful AdobeCC2017 Build, Acrobat can't update

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello... I successfully built an Adobe CC 2017 package for Mac with our Education license. Once installed, everything works as it should... applications are licensed, and I can update without having to sign in with an Adobe account. Great. Except, Acrobat DC is the only application that can't update... "An error occurred. Please check for updates again later. Error: 104". The version is 2015.020.20039. I created the installer yesterday.

I also created a Windows installer yesterday, which also installed as it should, and everything can check for updates. Acrobat DC successfully found an update, 2015.020.20049.

Anyone else experiencing this same issue, or know what the deal is? !

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can update with that installer, and checking for updates post install works. Is 15.020.20042 now part of the CCP?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving this discussion to the  Enterprise Deployment (Acrobat and Reader) forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines