• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Support is so bad, after more then 20 years using Adobe products, I'm ready to cancel.

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Respond if you have had the same (I removed the adjective that I wanted to use here) issues. I have been on the phone with customer support for over an hour and they pass me from personal to business and back to personal and I have had enough. they cannot resolve anything there without getting the money first. No help at all, when they do try, they are wrong. 

love the products, but the support has forced me out.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

LaborUnionAccount, I am sorry that you encountering problems accessing the support included with your organization's Creative Cloud for Team membership.  Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/faq/teams.html for information on how you can access the support that is included with a Creative Cloud for Team plan.

I will also move this discussion to the Enterprise & Teams forum as this is the only public discussion forums designed for these membership types.  Solutions you see in other

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.
CC Services forum.

If you state the problem or problems you are having someone on these forum might be able to help.

Sadly if your problems are about Billing or Account issues we here can't help. But someone at Adobe that might be able to may see your post and respond either to your post or through the Private Message system of this forum system.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LaborUnionAccount, I am sorry that you encountering problems accessing the support included with your organization's Creative Cloud for Team membership.  Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/faq/teams.html for information on how you can access the support that is included with a Creative Cloud for Team plan.

I will also move this discussion to the Enterprise & Teams forum as this is the only public discussion forums designed for these membership types.  Solutions you see in other forums, and over Social Media, are not applicable to these membership types and will often lead to frustration if they are attempted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same experience here. Support is essentially nonexistent if your issue is even a little bit technical.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines