Highlighted

Terms & conditions for creative cloud

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I got an email  stating that We are updating our Terms of Use effective April 16, 2020

I do not have any personal content on creative cloud. But I use Adobe XD and all of my files are saved on Cloud document. Would there be any impact? Do I need to do anything any backup or something? I am directly working on a cloud and I don't have backup anywhere.

Please advise. Thanks in advance

"The change in the Terms of Use is that the content stored in Creative Cloud and Document Cloud for teams or enterprise may be accessed or controlled by the Business "

This means yes they have control over the files, they may or may not make changes to your files. You can discuss this with your Admin and accordingly keep or move your files. 

Hope this answers your query.

Topics

Services and storage, Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Terms & conditions for creative cloud

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I got an email  stating that We are updating our Terms of Use effective April 16, 2020

I do not have any personal content on creative cloud. But I use Adobe XD and all of my files are saved on Cloud document. Would there be any impact? Do I need to do anything any backup or something? I am directly working on a cloud and I don't have backup anywhere.

Please advise. Thanks in advance

"The change in the Terms of Use is that the content stored in Creative Cloud and Document Cloud for teams or enterprise may be accessed or controlled by the Business "

This means yes they have control over the files, they may or may not make changes to your files. You can discuss this with your Admin and accordingly keep or move your files. 

Topics

Services and storage, Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

The change in the Terms of Use is that the content stored in Creative Cloud and Document Cloud for teams or enterprise may be accessed or controlled by the Business (i.e., an organization, such as a business, government entity, or educational institution) providing the teams or enterprise plan.

So this will not affect your data in any way, it's just that now your content will also be accessible by your plan administrator.

If you wish to move personal content out of the Creative Cloud and Document Cloud for teams and enterprise storage provided through your organization, you can save it on a local storage device, in a personal Adobe account (registered under a different email address), or in other cloud storage services that you use for personal content. Until your personal content is moved out, the administrator of your Adobe account may access and control it in Creative Cloud and Document Cloud for teams and enterprise storage, to know more see: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/update-terms-of-use.html#export-assets

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I request you to please Just read my above question again. The information you provided I already have got in my email but I have some different question. Are my files are safe on the cloud? I understand admin would have access to all the files but can admin delete any of my files? Or after the new update will my all files be there.?

thanks in advance

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines