• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The Creative Cloud Packager fails on Downloading Adobe Application Manager

Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2016 Mar 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"An error has occurred during download. Please try again later." I have tried every possible permutation of the advanced settings on the Packager, removed and reloaded Adobe Application Manager, removed it completely, because the first thing the Packager does is to install the Adobe Application Manager, so my question is, why in the world is the Packager trying once again to retrieve the Adobe Application Manager, and why would an error occur during download of something that is already downloaded, and stopping my install? 3 days of this is beginning to wear on me. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 04, 2016 Mar 04, 2016

Thanks, so it sounds like you have not been able to create any packages.

Typical things to look at would include:

Permissions to the area you are downloading to

Proxy configuration (testing outside of your proxy environment would confirm this)

Proxy support in Adobe Creative Cloud Products

Path length

If you have admin rights and are saving to your local hd (not a removeable drive or server) then that is best practice.

Check also that downloads are not being blocked on a firewall level: Network Endpoints

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this error occur when you are building your package? Have you been able to build any packages?

If so please try emptying your cache folder under Preferences in the drop-down Welcome menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Purged cache, Progress has downloaded Core components and is in process of downloading Media Encode CC. As this is taking a long time from this goverment facility, I will only comment next on success or failure. Thanks...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Progress stopped at Adobe Application Manager download, 57%, after downloading Ae, Br, Prelude, Il Ps and Premiere. "An error occurred during download. Please try again later."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2016 Mar 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, so it sounds like you have not been able to create any packages.

Typical things to look at would include:

Permissions to the area you are downloading to

Proxy configuration (testing outside of your proxy environment would confirm this)

Proxy support in Adobe Creative Cloud Products

Path length

If you have admin rights and are saving to your local hd (not a removeable drive or server) then that is best practice.

Check also that downloads are not being blocked on a firewall level: Network Endpoints.

Failing this, I would get the logs and open a case with our support team, either via your Enterprise Dashboard or Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2016 Mar 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Permissions aren't an issue.

Running the package as admin on this machine.

Proxy config isn't an issue. Downloads are fine until Adobe Application Manager download.

Path length? Trying to load to C:\Images\

If downloads were being blocked, none of them would go through. The issue is specific to the Adobe Application Manager download after Premiere.

I have the logs and will open a case. Thanks....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason the downloads went through today. Currently building.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything has installed successfully. Thanks...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having this issue myself... was this identified as a problem on Adobe's site? no information is provided other than the "For some reason the downloads went through today" ... However, problem is not just for one customer apparently...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines