Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

totally lost with a simple Acrobat DC installation [closed]

Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We just bought a 1 year licence for ONE Acrobat DC. First time in this %%$ system.

How can I just basically install the programm on the user 's pc???
I don't care about management console, and packs and whatever.

We are small business with 4 people here.

The license is attributed to one user (its email declared during the buying process) ok

so now ??? the email Adobe sent to this mail box contains a link to setup but its asking for connection. this user has no adobe account (or maybe he have now the licence has been associated to him) and password .. what should I do.
I understand nothing to this mess.

Thank you for any help

TOPICS
Acrobat , Admin console , Deploy and package apps , Manage account , Teams , Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Thank you.

I'v sorted it out, but it's a pain.

The first login attempt was actually a password creation. So fuzzy.... once this done the things got clearer but it took maybe 30 min to setup an AdobeCloud,...only to install a basic Acrobat DC...

case closed now

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you buy a team license you have to administer it.  The user WILL need an account, for their own personal use, and YOU will create it. You cannot set up and use a generic account to get out of doing this. It's possible that you've already created the account by declaring the email; refer to the instructions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Personal use: it won't be their own property, but they must administer the account, and must be the only people to use the account. By getting a team license you get the ability to take back licenses when someone leaves (rather than keeping it as a gift); but that means using the console, and learning about packs and stuff, is part of the deal; how would you take it back otherwise?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.

I'v sorted it out, but it's a pain.

The first login attempt was actually a password creation. So fuzzy.... once this done the things got clearer but it took maybe 30 min to setup an AdobeCloud,...only to install a basic Acrobat DC...

case closed now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines