• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Track Student Progress - Learn/Tutorials

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our school uses Creative Cloud with our instruction of Photoshop, Premiere Pro, etc. The ability to access and share files between students and teachers has been wonderful. Creating shared folders for my classes allows me to push out images and collaborate on projects. I can also share files easily with co-teachers.

Often, our students complete the online tutorials at their own pace. As a teacher, it would be a game changer if I could create a class (similar to how I currently create a shared folder in CC), invite or populate my students and then have the ability to track their progress with these individual tutorials. Currently, my students can see their own progress (image below), however the ability for a teacher to also see this would be awesome. Is this possible? Could it be added?

Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 10.31.12 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-04 at 10.31.26 AM.png

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines