Highlighted

Transfer Adobe CC Licenses to a different Adobe CC Account

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have an Adobe CC team login, we have aqquired a company who also have an adobe CC team login.

How do I go about transferring their apps onto our adobe cc login so I can manage them all from one place?

Is this the right procedure?

Transfer an Adobe product license

Hi,

Yes, that looks like the appropriate process. The first step is to open a ticket with customer care, who will be able to assist.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Transfer Adobe CC Licenses to a different Adobe CC Account

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have an Adobe CC team login, we have aqquired a company who also have an adobe CC team login.

How do I go about transferring their apps onto our adobe cc login so I can manage them all from one place?

Is this the right procedure?

Transfer an Adobe product license

Hi,

Yes, that looks like the appropriate process. The first step is to open a ticket with customer care, who will be able to assist.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines