• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble creating device packages

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum but here is my question.

I am charged with deploying our 400 (100, 100, and 200) device licenses of Creative Cloud1.JPG

I log into the Creative Cloud Packager using the bottom option (Creative Cloud desktop apps for Education)

but when faced at the license settings I have two options:

Serial Number License

Named License

All three of my licenses are for 100 or 200 devices . I dont have options to add named users since it not that type of license.

I didnt recieve a serial number for each of my licenses but I not sure how to proceed. I found a single older key in LWS for creative cloud but not for my current licenses.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Hi,

You need to log in to the top option - 'Creative Cloud for Education'

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Serial based installations will only work for CC2018 (and earlier). For CC2019 it is Named User only.

So if you don't have a valid serial that can be used I'd reach out to your reseller. They should be able to help. Possibly reaching out to Adobe Support might help too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion. I am reaching out to them today. Ill update the post once I have a response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You need to log in to the top option - 'Creative Cloud for Education'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this query to Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS​ community, experts here will be able to assist you better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines