Highlighted

Trying to assign users. 16 users is the legal number I can assign. 14 is assigned, nr. 15 give me an error report: ERROR: The action can not be completed. Please try again later. Have tried again - same result. What shall i do?

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to assign users in Acrobat Pro DC teams. 16 users are the legal number I can assign. 14 are assigned, nr. 15 give me an error report: ERROR: The action can not be completed. Please try again later.  Have tried again - same result.  What's wrong?

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trying to assign users. 16 users is the legal number I can assign. 14 is assigned, nr. 15 give me an error report: ERROR: The action can not be completed. Please try again later. Have tried again - same result. What shall i do?

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to assign users in Acrobat Pro DC teams. 16 users are the legal number I can assign. 14 are assigned, nr. 15 give me an error report: ERROR: The action can not be completed. Please try again later.  Have tried again - same result.  What's wrong?

Topics

Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. 7 out of 9 licenses assigned. the error appears when i'm trying to assign the 8th license to user who already has another license assigned (Photoshop). i;m trying to aasigh to him an "Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps" license. I get the message "The action can't be completed. Please try again shortly". Also I cannot delete the user. Same message appears.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Kindly send me a personal message with your email ID which you are using to access the admin console so that I can check the details. You can click here to check how to send 'Personal Message' to someone in the community.

The issue might be related to the license quota not set correctly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines