• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

tutorial sessions

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2016 Oct 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do the users sign up for the 2 half-hour tutorial sessions? As the admin, do I sign them up? Or, do they do this on thier own?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 28, 2016 Oct 28, 2016

You can schedule your Expert Sessions at the team portal (where you manage your team).

Go to Help and scroll down to 'Schedule a 30 minute 1:1 Expert Services Session'

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've posted in the forum Lounge which is a conversational hang-out spot that isn't related to any particular software package and doesn't offer support.

If you could be a bit more specific about what you're referring to, a moderator can move your post to the correct forum.

I don't know what these tutorial things you're referring to are. If I were to guess, it would be something to do with Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS​ and that's where a moderator should move this thread, but that's just a guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I received the quote for VIP Teams Account, there was a list of "features"  - one of which was:

"two half hour training sessions per person per year"

I now have users asking how they get this.

I can't find out how users "sign up" for these -- do I sign them up? or, is this something that they can do themselves?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2016 Oct 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can schedule your Expert Sessions at the team portal (where you manage your team).

Go to Help and scroll down to 'Schedule a 30 minute 1:1 Expert Services Session'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines