Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two accounts, same problem

New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I would like to re-introduce, what is in my opinion, adobe's fatal flaw. My institution has a blanket acrobat pro license that we all (2000+ employees use). My division needs an illustrator license so they have purchased one for me but cannot have it on the same institutional account. So I have to login into my institutional account for acrobat pro and use my personal account (same email) for illustrator. Our IT dept have indicated that "this is just the way it is". As a professional that detests this attitude, is there a solution that I can implement for our department? Any thoughts are appreciated. Alternatively, if this is in fact "just the way it is", could adobe provide a workaround?

Sincerely,

Frustrated adobe user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Hello,

The Enterprise and Team licenses are managed by the organization and if they have assigned the license under two different identity types then you have to switch the account accordingly to use the apps. You can ask them to assign an Acrobat license under Adobe ID only (if it comes under the org policy) which will allow you to use both the apps with Adobe ID only. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from download&install>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

The Enterprise and Team licenses are managed by the organization and if they have assigned the license under two different identity types then you have to switch the account accordingly to use the apps. You can ask them to assign an Acrobat license under Adobe ID only (if it comes under the org policy) which will allow you to use both the apps with Adobe ID only. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines