Highlighted

Two accounts under one login.

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a CC Adobe ID that I personally created under my work email account, now my work has bought a subscription and sent the ID to the same email. How am I able to stop using my personal account and sign in with my email for the business account?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Two accounts under one login.

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a CC Adobe ID that I personally created under my work email account, now my work has bought a subscription and sent the ID to the same email. How am I able to stop using my personal account and sign in with my email for the business account?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Feb 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had CC for individuals (company paid) and we moved to CC for Teams. Since I no longer needed the CC for individual subscription, they (Adobe via chat) just told me to notify them within a set time and they cancelled the individual membership ... transferring it to CC for Teams without penalty all under the same email and login. Hope this helps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also change the email address associated with your Adobe ID.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines