• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TWO CC accounts or LICENSES (personal and enterprise), ONE Computer...its 2019

Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this has been discussed before. I can't find the threads.  I've searched for a few years, and have even called tech support, posted, and done chat with adobe.  There has never been an answer - other than NO. I know I'm not the only one - I'm on a campus of many people and there are at least 30 of us with the same issue. SO - in the entire Adobe world, this HAS to be a thing!!

I have a work computer. I do work at home as well. I like to save my files in my CC folder, which I pay for. I have the CC photography plan and upgraded my CC storage because now Lightroom sync counts against me ;(  My employer pays for the Adobe suite of products - Including LIghtroom and Photoshop. I also pay for them. So all licenses are PAID and VALID. I would like to be able to sign into my personal CC storage, and sync it. I would like to use Lightroom on my work PC under MY license. I would then like to use Acrobat and other Adobe programs under the enterprise license my employer pays for. I would like to do this on the same computer.

This cannot be done??????

With standalone products, this could be done. With old enterprise licensing this could be done. Put the code in and you're good. The program just wants SONEONE's code. Now, here we are in 2019, and this isn't possible. HOW IS THIS NOT POSSIBLE?

Technical details: I use a PC at home and work. I use an imac at work. I use a macbook inbetween.

Has anyone successfully been able to actually work with both an enterprise account AND a personal account on the same machine?

@Adobe - Can this be done? Can your engineers figure it out? We have trusted you for years, and we have paid you loads of money - for years. Can't I use two accounts on one machine?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It can be done. Just not at the same time. The problem is that when working under one license you can’t use the other one. I solve this by sharing directories with my work id. But that are classical files. No lightroom syncs.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2020 Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here we are in 2020 and as far as I can tell, it's still impossible.

Adobe, this is ridiculous.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been wondering the SAME thing for a long time. The way I've made a work around is creating to Users/Profiles on my MacBook Pro. I sign into one for work and use my work paid Adobe CC on that profile. Then when I'm home and working on personal projects I switch to my other user profile where I'm signed into my personal Adobe CC. Not the best system. I'm always hoping for a better way, but it's working for me at the moment. Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is crazy that this is not possible. I have my entire Lightroom library on my home machine (with my personal, paid license) and I need to use Acrobat there for work (which is also a license I legitimately own) but, apparently, I can't do this. I'm a bit shocked that this possibility doesn't exist and I hope Adobe addresses it soon, particularly in light of Covid likely causing this situation to arise far more often now than it used to. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines